Alfred Pokingstick Alfred Pokingstick

LOL

Really Good! I liked the ending the best though, where that gregory guys, that had me laughing for ages! Good job, please make a second.. somehow..?

ENDERTRON ENDERTRON

erm.

It was ok. Nothing too special. and all the ppl dissin english soaps.. Theyre way better than anything you guys have, least we don't go too over the top.

DailyToon11132004 DailyToon11132004

omg

That seven star one is the shittest most boring thing i've ever seen. The 1st one was catchy and pretty funny, 3rd one didn't make any sense but drawings were good, and the 4th had voices. Getting a bit sick of them now

TheStarSyndicate responds:

oh well, sucks for you

Star Wars Spoof Star Wars Spoof

Good

Yes i agree with guy before me, add stars. It's good though, especially for a first submission! I know my firt submission wasn't as good. Could be a bit more interesting though.

Psycho Bunny Psycho Bunny

Bloody Hell.

Wow. Jesus you are such a good artist.. them drawings were EXCELLENT. I'd like the go into design when i start college, i like drawing.. but i don't think i'll ever be as good as you! The animation was good too, near the beginning i thought 'well, the drawing is a great.. But animation on them will look shit..' How wrong i was! The story is quite deep aswell, really makes you think. I'd like you to make more, and i know this sounds so gay, but you're by idol man.. Yeah, that was pretty gay lol.

DailyToon11072004 DailyToon11072004

How dare you make this pile of shit.

Look man.. i'm sorry, but do you seriously think you're good? I know my submission on newgrounds isn't taht great, but i'm working on te next one and it's coming along fantastically! Seriously sucked man.. And if you can't handle getting bad reviews.. then why submit?

TheStarSyndicate responds:

OGM STFU NOOB!

MacroTrek MacroTrek

needs more pie.

Oh.. and it needs real people.. better sound.. interaction etc etc etc.. and please.. more PIE!

chinese computer shop chinese computer shop

What was the point in all that?

That was really bad man.. if voices are like taht you should of cut them.. it was short and pointless.. the only good thing i have to say was that the graphics were 'OK' meh.

z vzcvxcv z vzcvxcv

I thought it was OK

not too bad..

How your garden grows How your garden grows

i agree.. FRONTPAGE??!!!??

Ok.. i didnt laugh.. i didnt think the animation was that great.. and Yes.. them voices.. OH-MY-GOD!