The happy bear The happy bear

Great!

That was So funny. God that was SOOOO funny! No script? COOOL! Make more or I'll pull your eyes out and hang them on my fireplace! Haha! Happy bear... I gave you a 5 by the way, and this Is going into my favourites!

"Where's the fucking soap..."

Mario's Mistake (1up) Mario's Mistake (1up)

Hehehe

Yes that was good! The main thing was short, but still nicely done. The out-takes were by far the best bit though! Out-take#3.. what was up with that? lol!

I think mario stole the last of the bog roll, so when luigi did a big shit, it went everywhere, and there was nothing to clean his arse with except his shirt :(

Zenryoku Chapter 1 Zenryoku Chapter 1

Sorry, it's a no from me.

I suppose it's just not my kind of movie, I found it to drag on, and was in a way glad when it ended.

I Don't think you should have used sprites either, I kow you explained why you did, but some of the backgrounds+sprites= not good.

When they were talking aswell, there was no sound, which was boring. You didnt even lip synch properly.

Like someone previously said before me, some on the backgrounds were just white, and the font was the same all the way through. I think you need to work on your graphics more, and make it more interesting.

Hope you listened, but I think with a bit more work, it could be quite enjoyable.

Ste.

Brace Yourself Brace Yourself

Final Destination 2..

That so much reminded me of Final Destination 2! The bit where the lad goes to the dentist... Then the bird at the window! The end music aswell "Highway to hell" That's in the movie also! Is that where you got it from? I thought it was a really good flash, and you really do have great flash skills. But i too thought the ending was a bit poor. I was expecting more of the ending, you should of did what happened in the movie.. That would of been good, and kept me awake all night...

The Terminator Dance The Terminator Dance

Great

Extremely good movie. But Yeah, too short. I like the chicken dance, that was nicely done, arnie didnt look like arnie, but meh. I'm also learning to lip sync, and it it tricky, your mouth movements look like mine :P
I voted 4.

DailyToon12142004 DailyToon12142004

YOU are the BEST! GO YOU!

I'm not sure if you noticed the sarcasm in my writing... Hope you did though. Can i just ask- why? Seriously, what was the whole point? Must admit though *SIGH* That turtle song got me rocking... For about 30 seconds. Meh.

honey roasted peanut 2 honey roasted peanut 2

I'd rather swim in a pile of shit...

Than watch that again.

OrangeClock responds:

that's pretty gross man

College University pt 9 College University pt 9

Really good!

That was funny, keep making more!

Potters Potters

didn't liek it

got too repetitive.

CloudNero responds:

You sir are a motherfucking shit stain on the trousers of the universe.

Good day to you sir.